Technical SEO is a process of optimising a website for the crawling and indexing phase. With technical SEO, you facilitate a search engines ability to access, crawl, interpret and index your website accordingly.
By Definition Technical Optimisation
Is the act, process, or methodology of making something (such as a design, system, or decision) as fully perfect, functional, or effective as possible specifically the technical procedures for data ingestion. Technical optimisation seeks to achieve the following.
- Ensuring search engines can access and index your website without any problems
- Making availible high-quality content which matches the searchers intent
- Providing search engine web crawlers the right signals to understand the structure of your site
- Helping search engine crawlers to interpret the meaning (context) of your web page
- Providing algorithms with a reason to trust your website and to rank it higher than your competitors
Technical Optimisation Is Important Because
Making a website faster, easier to crawl and understandable by search engines. These are the core foundations for growth and any online activity.